The Queensland Government’s new Business Boost small business grants program opens this week and provides grants of up to $15,000 (co-contribution) to businesses seeking to make improvements in their efficiency and productivity.
This support includes funded activities in 3 project areas:
1. Future planning
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board to guide strategic planning
- Exporting opportunities and requirements
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
2. Specialised and automated software
- Design and implementation of management systems, including:
- data warehouses
- asset management
- customer relationship management systems
- risk management
- production systems
- project management systems
- quality and compliance management
- Bespoke or complex website or application design and build
3. Staff management, development and planning.
- Human resource management skills building
- Professional development and training
- Digital workplace plans and systems for a remote workforce
Eligibility criteria, guidelines and co-contribution calculator can be found here: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/business-boost.
Stage 1: Registration of Interest – 9am, 12 August 2022
Stage 2: Full application (open to selected Registration of Interests only) – 9am, 29 August 2022